Welcome to RCOEM
RCOEM, situated in the heart of India in Nagpur city, was established in 1984 by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti, a trust which has been involved in community service for over four decades. 32 years of existence has helped RCOEM grow deep roots and establish a strong foundation in technical education. Journey of a student in this institute has always involved comprehensive knowledge building from practical skills, theoretical knowledge to personality development, which has given them a head-start in their career..
- RCOEM ranked 86 amongst all Engineering Colleges of India as per National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India.
- Approved Autonomous status By UGC as well as by RTM Nagpur University From 2011-2012 to 2016-2017
- RCOEM has been awarded “A” Grade by NAAC for a period of 5 years from Dec,2014
- Departments are accredited by NBA, some program earned NBA-tier I accreditation for five years.
- Most sought after Technical Institute in Central India.
- Implementing Vishvesharaya PhD Scheme of Department of Electronics and Information Technology(DeitY).
- Institute level Admissions (Management quota) on merit and transparent basis.
- Experienced , Qualified and Dedicated faculties, PhD awarded: 78, PhD submitted: 11.
- Well Placed Alumni.
- Approved Admission Request Centre (ARC) by DTE, for admission to Engineering courses.
- Highest Placements in Central & Western India.
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management is committed to achieve exemplary standards in Engineering and Management Education. We aim at continuous improvement of all our processes and will strive to provide environment conducive to the pursuit of knowledge and overall personality development. We encourage all to adhere to the highest ethical standards and professional integrity to enhance the satisfaction level of all stakeholders.
AICTE sanctioned intake for FN/PIO/Children of Gulf NRI/ NRI-ward
|NRI Ward Quota||FN/ PIO / Children of Gulf NRI|
|4||Electronics Design Technology||30||02||5|
|6||Computer Science & Engineering||60||03||9|
|8||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||03||9|
|10||Electronics Engineering (Second Shift)||60||03||-|
|11||Electronics & Communication Engineering (Second Shift)||60||03||-|
|12||Computer Science & Engineering (2nd Shift)||60||03||-|
|13||Civil Engineering (2nd Shift)||60||03||-|
|14||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||60||03||9|
|15||Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Second Shift)||60||03||-|
|16||Master in Computer Applications (MCA)||60||03||-|
|17||Master in Computer Applications (MCA) (Second Shift)||60||03||-|
|18||M.Tech Computer Science & Engg||24||01||-|
|20||M.Tech Structural Engg||18||01||-|
|21||M.Tech Industrial Engg||18||01||-|
|22||M.Tech Power Electronics and Power Systems||18||01||-|
|23||M.Tech Geotechnical Engineering (Part Time)||15||01||-|
|24||M.Tech Heat Power Engineering||24||01||-|
Approximate Lodging and Boarding charges for boys and girls hostel are as mentioned below :
|Single Seated Room||
|Double Seated Room||
|Triple Seated / Four Seated Room||
|Caution Money Deposit (Refundable)||10000 INR||Caution Money Deposit (Refundable)||10000 INR|
|Miscellaneous||500 INR||Miscellaneous||500 INR|