Welcome to RCOEM
RCOEM, situated in the heart of India in Nagpur city, was established in 1984 by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti, a trust which has been involved in community service for over four decades. 32 years of existence has helped RCOEM grow deep roots and establish a strong foundation in technical education. Journey of a student in this institute has always involved comprehensive knowledge building from practical skills, theoretical knowledge to personality development, which has given them a head-start in their career..
- RCOEM ranked 49th in Outlook's India's Best Professional Colleges 2017 Survey.
- RCOEM ranked 64 amongst all Engineering Colleges of India as per National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India.
- RCOEM hosted the world's biggest Smart India Hackathon'17 organized by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Approved Autonomous status By UGC as well as by RTM Nagpur University From 2011-12 to 2016-17
- Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Nagpur University, Nagpur.
- RCOEM has been awarded “A” Grade by NAAC for a period of 5 years from Dec,2014
- NBA accredited Engineering departments, including NBA-tier I accreditation for five years.
- World-class sporting facilities at New Campus, Mohali, Katol Road, Nagpur.
- The college has more than 100 Ph.D. faculties, 13 have submitted their thesis and 55 are pursuing Ph.D.
- The faculty research contribution includes filing of total 27 patents of which 4 have been awarded and more than 1700 research publications.
- Many faculty members have brought laurels to the institute by way of awards, honours and prizes at National and International level.
- The faculty members have approx. 1100 publications in national and international conferences/journals.
- RCOEM won the KC Bajaj Trophy for Best College in Sports Promotion from Sports Journalist Association of Nagpur and Raisoni Achievers in Annual Award 2016
- MoUs with highly reputed International Universities of USA, UK, and Australia.
- RCOEM has earned the distinction of having highest placements in Maharashtra and it is the most sought after Technical Institute in Central India.
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management is committed to achieve exemplary standards in Engineering and Management Education. We aim at continuous improvement of all our processes and will strive to provide environment conducive to the pursuit of knowledge and overall personality development. We encourage all to adhere to the highest ethical standards and professional integrity to enhance the satisfaction level of all stakeholders.
AICTE sanctioned intake for FN/PIO/CIWGC(Gulf NRI)/ NRI-ward
|NRI Ward Quota||FN/ PIO / Children of Gulf NRI|
|4||Electronics Design Technology||30||02||5|
|6||Computer Science & Engineering||60||03||9|
|8||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||03||9|
|10||Electronics Engineering (Second Shift)||60||03||-|
|11||Electronics & Communication Engineering (Second Shift)||60||03||-|
|12||Computer Science & Engineering (2nd Shift)||60||03||-|
|13||Civil Engineering (2nd Shift)||60||03||-|
|14||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||60||03||9|
|15||Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Second Shift)||60||03||-|
|16||Master in Computer Applications (MCA)||60||03||-|
|17||Master in Computer Applications (MCA) (Second Shift)||60||03||-|
|18||M.Tech Computer Science & Engg||24||01||-|
|20||M.Tech Structural Engg||18||01||-|
|21||M.Tech Industrial Engg||18||01||-|
|22||M.Tech Power Electronics and Power Systems||18||01||-|
|23||M.Tech Geotechnical Engineering (Part Time)||15||01||-|
|24||M.Tech Heat Power Engineering||24||01||-|
Approximate Lodging and Boarding charges for boys and girls hostel are as mentioned below :
|Single Seated Room||
|Double Seated Room||
|Triple Seated / Four Seated Room||
|Caution Money Deposit (Refundable)||10000 INR||Caution Money Deposit (Refundable)||10000 INR|
|Miscellaneous||500 INR||Miscellaneous||500 INR|